Healthcare is a really fundamental issue when it comes to the prosperity of a nation and its people. These days, quality healthcare is more than the diagnosis you get from your doctor. Other important facets of healthcare include quality of outpatient and inpatient treatment, hospital cleanliness, and recovery support.
The way a hospital treats its staff also contributes to the quality of healthcare. The United States has many premier healthcare institutions in most of its states. One of the many states that shines when it comes to healthcare is Texas. Texas has many world-class facilities that provide great healthcare.
Below are the top 5 hospital choices in Texas. Let us check each one of them…
1. Houston Methodist.
- Houston Methodist Church was founded in 1919. It is located within the Texas Medical Center. The hospital caters for almost all types of illnesses. It offers specialized treatment for its patients in its six centers of excellence.
- The centers of excellence focus on cancer treatment and care, digestive disorders, weight management, and maternal care. The hospital also has a research center where the hospital does research and offers additional training for its doctors.
- Surveys show that most patients are satisfied with how the hospital treats them. The surveys show that patients are satisfied with the communication they receive from the doctors and the nurses. In addition, patients are also satisfied with how the hospital aids the patients during recovery.
- The survey also showed that many patients are likely to recommend the hospital to other people.
- The employees are also a satisfied bunch. The staff portrays the hospital as a place which respects its staff and allows different members of the staff to grow. The pay and benefits are also very satisfactory. The staff generally report that this is a great place to work.
2. UT Southwestern Medical Center.
- The UT Southwestern Medical Center is widely regarded as one of the best cancer care centers in the world.
- It also ranks very highly in cardiology and heart surgery.
- The hospital ranks even better when it comes to patient satisfaction.
- Surveys show that most patients are satisfied with the quality of healthcare and the communication the patients receive from the doctors and nurses.
- The hospital has about 14,500 employees and it trains close to 4,000 medical practitioners annually.
- The staff is really satisfied with the benefits and the salary. In addition, the employees are happy since the hospital creates a great environment for professional growth.
3. Baylor University Medical Center.
- Baylor University Medical Center is a teaching hospital found in Dallas. The hospital’s highest ranked specialty is ear, nose and throat treatment.
- The hospital also ranks well in cancer treatment and GI surgery.
- Surveys show that the hospital ranks really highly when it comes to patient satisfaction.
- Patients rate the hospital very highly when it comes to recovery assistance. However, most patients suggest that the hospital needs to improve with staff responsiveness.
- The staff also paint a good picture of the hospital. The working environment is good and there are opportunities for one to grow.
- The only minor issue is that communication from the management needs to improve.
4. Memorial Hermann – Texas Medical Center.
- This facility is a general medicine and surgery center. It is also one of the best ear, nose, and throat specialty centers in the country.
- The hospital ranks really well when it comes to patient satisfaction. Patients really love how the hospital supports you during recovery.
- The patients are also really satisfied with noise volume levels. Most patients suggest that the hospital has room to improve when it comes to room cleanliness and staff responsiveness.
- The employees are also very approving of this hospital. The pay and the benefits are really nice and the hospital gives ample opportunities for the staff to grow.
5. Baylor St. Luke’s Medical Center.
- This facility is also a general medicine and surgery center. The hospital scores very highly when it comes to cardiology and heart surgery.
- The hospital ranks above average when it comes to patient satisfaction. What the patients really love with the hospital is that communication with the doctors, nurses, and the staff is really easy. However, most patients complain about room cleanliness. The employees also love it here.
- Most of them state that this is a hospital that really cares about its employees.
Texas is one of the great places to get world-class medical care. The hospitals above also rank very high nationally. The reviews also show that these hospitals are a great place to work. These hospitals offer great opportunities for one to grow. Texas is really one of the places to go when it comes to quality healthcare.
We’re hoping that this has helped in some way. If you ever need a hand or have any questions, feel free to leave them in the comment section and we will be more than happy to help you out as much as we can.
- https://www.glassdoor.com/Reviews/Baylor-Scott-and-White-Health-Reviews-E4458.htm https://health.usnews.com/best-hospitals/area/tx/st-lukes-episcopal-hospital-6742005
- https://www.glassdoor.com/Reviews/CHI-St-Luke-s-Health-Reviews-E837035.htm https://health.usnews.com/best-hospitals/area/tx/memorial-hermann-texas-medical-center-6741890
Categorised in: Uncategorized
All the best,
Jacy and Ryan (TMD Team)